Are you hosting Christmas with the family this year but have minimal space? Here’s why a small storage unit is a practical, cost effective solution:
- Sweep out all the junk for the days leading up to Christmas
- Create extra space for guests with short-term storage
- Move out the home gym equipment to allow for tables
- Clear out spare rooms for any guests staying over – AKA empty out the “I have nowhere else to put this” room
- Store your Christmas tree and decorations throughout the year until you need them in December. That way, you’re saving space in your cupboards and wardrobes and ensuring the garage doesn’t get cluttered with things that take up space for 11 months of the year.